Parking downtown in any city can be tricky and Bastrop is no exception, but you have lots of options and they are FREE.
There are two parking lots for the Bastrop Brewhouse -
(1) A parking lot just before Alley B Street, on the right, heading towards Main Street on the loop 150 bridge.
(2) On Alley B Street, (the street that) which runs between the Main Street buildings and Bastrop Brewhouse.
There is also public parking within 2 blocks -
(3) At the end of Alley B Street, behind the Bastrop Museum and Visitor's Center, (just) across from Wells Fargo.
(4) Street side parking on Main Street and all cross streets.
(5) Two lots on either side of Pine Street at Water Street across from Bastrop County Courthouse.
(6) Parking lot at Bastrop Public Library on Church Street.
|Wednesday - Friday & Sunday||11am - Midnight|
|Saturday||11am - 1am|
|Reverse Happy Hour||9pm-11pm|
|Happy Hour (Wed-Fri)||4pm-7pm|
COME VISIT US!
Drink Local. Drink Better. Support the cause!
We have for sale t-shirts, mugs, growlers and more!
ON TAP AT THE BREWHOUSE
|ACE Perry Hard Cider||California Cider Company||Cider||5.0%||--||--|
|Alley B Pale Ale||Bastrop Brewhouse||American Pale Ale||5.4%||36||--|
|Brewer’s Cut Witbier||Real Ale Brewing Company||Belgian White (Witbier)||4.6%||12||--|
|Live Oak Primus||Live Oak Brewing Company||Weizen Bock||8.0%||--||95|
|Lone Star||Pabst Brewing Company||Pale Lager||4.7%||--||1|
|Pine Loop Porter||Bastrop Brewhouse||Porter||6.4%||40||--|
|Real Ale Full Moon Pale Rye Ale||Real Ale Brewing Company||American Pale Ale||5.6%||--||86|
|Real Ale Hans’ Pils||Real Ale Brewing Company||Pilsener||5.3%||52||85|
|Red Headed Stepchild||Bastrop Brewhouse||Red IPA||7.0%||70||--|
|Shiner Premium Beer||Spoetzl Brewery (Gambrinus Company)||Bohemian Pilsener||4.4%||13||--|
|St. Camilla Honey Brown||Bastrop Brewhouse||Brown Ale||5.8%||28||--|
|Woodchuck Amber Draft Cider||Vermont Hard Cider Company, LLC||Cider||5.0%||--||36|
Join our Newsletter for special offers,
promotions and current Brewhouse news!